A Partnership Community for Event Technology Providers and Users
supporting the event technology sector through connections
We bring mainstage performances to every event. Headliner’s platform helps event planners connect with bands, musicians and DJs to perform at private events. We are looking for a super smart, motivated self-starter to join our growing team in London.
The Business Development manager will be focused on building relationships and partnering with event planners, public relations departments and personal assistants to introduce and foster their engagement on the Headliner platform.
The successful candidate will have had previous experience in delivering products and / or suppliers to the events industry and come with a strong network and contact book in place to meet the high growth targets set by the management team.
Music industry experience is not essential. An open-minded passion for music most definitely is.
- Previous experience in delivering products or suppliers to the events industry.
- Experience in community building and relationship building.
- An amazing communicator.
- Email-marketing experience.
- Self starter; great at using own initiative and confident in networking.
- Passion for live music – eclectic taste and an open mind is even better!
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- An understanding on the current live music industry ecosystem.
- Previous experience in a startup environment.
- Previous experience working with technology products and marketplaces.
- Previous experience using CRM tools including Intercom.
What We Offer
- You will be joining a stellar team of individuals who are hugely passionate about music and our business.
- Regular team outings and away days.
- We want to be the facilitators of fun(!), we strive to deliver a culture that fosters and encourages it.
- An open, honest and transparent working environment.
- The exciting opportunity to join a high growth company in its infancy, and to be a part of shaping its future.